What is a Workmanship Warranty?
A new roof is a substantial investment, so you need to make sure you’re dealing with a trusted roofing company that stands by their work with a workmanship warranty. Roofs are expected to last at least 25 years. If your roofer doesn’t install yours correctly, the life of the roof can be dramatically shortened. When you need roof repairs you can count on, call your local experts at Springtree Restoration. We have a highly trained team of roofers with the licensing and credentials to prove it, plus a huge following of clients who have given us 5-star ratings. We hope you’ll become our next satisfied customer!
Types of Warranties
When you have your roof replaced, you should receive two types of warranties. The first is a manufacturer warranty from the company that manufactured your roofing shingles. Manufacturer warranties guarantee that the shingles are well-made and free of defects. They typically cover the cost of replacing the shingles if they are found to be deficient in any way.
Workmanship warranties are the second, and arguably the most important, type of warranty you should receive. This warranty covers human error. It is provided by the roofing company and guarantees that your roof was correctly installed and that no mistakes were made during the installation. Reputable roofers who are confident in their skills often provide workmanship warranties to their clients. If a roofer refuses to give you one, move on to one who will.
Springtree Restoration’s Workmanship Warranty
Springtree Restoration stands behind its work, offering a standard five-year workmanship warranty, plus enhanced roof warranty options on residential roof replacements. We also offer special financing options (with approved credit) for 12-18 months to help with deductible costs, upgrades, renovation projects and more.
We’re able to offer an excellent workmanship warranty because our team does exceptional work on every job. You can trust us to work with integrity and professionalism every step of the way. We’re fully licensed and insured with both liability and worker’s compensation coverage to protect your property as well as our roofers.
The Springtree Difference
You have hundreds of roofers to choose from in Dallas-Fort Worth, so what sets us apart from the rest?
- RCAT and NTRCA Membership. Owner AJ Huckaby is a board member of the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas (RCAT) and is a past president of the North Texas Roofing Contractors Association (NTRCA).
- RCAT Roofing Contractor License. We carry the RCAT roofing contractor license which was developed to increase consumer protection and elevate the professionalism in our industry through voluntary self-regulation.
- Community Service. We provided emergency roofing services for the Golden Hammer 2016 Montgomery project and No Roof Left Behind 2017. We are always first in line to help community members in need.
- Certain-Teed Select ShingleMaster
- GAF-Certified Master Elite Contractor
- Liability Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Workmanship Warranty
- Excellent Financing Options
- Free Written Estimates. When you request a free, no-obligation roof inspection or project consultation from Springtree Restoration, you can rest assured that you will receive a detailed scope of work and an estimate—in writing. We are happy to walk through the estimate with you and answer any questions you have.
Call Springtree Restoration for Quality That’s Guaranteed
We replace and repair roofs, windows, gutters and siding with efficient expertise and a can-do attitude. Our team always treats you and your property respectfully, and they always clean up the mess once the job is finished. If you’re ready to experience the Springtree difference, we’re ready to get to work! Call us today to learn more about our workmanship warranty and to request a free, no-obligation written estimate!