Exceptional Experience You Can Trust
At Springtree, we believe that every customer, regardless of which Springtree project manager or crew team they work with, should have the same exceptional experience. One of the ways we ensure this happens is through consistent, ongoing training. Another is by having standard processes that all our team members follow.
Starting A Project
When you request a free roof inspection or project consultation from Springtree, you can rest assured that you will NOT be inviting any high-pressure sales tactics or obligations. Instead, one of our project managers will contact you to arrange an initial inspection/consultation, where they will collect information, measurements and other details.
Next, they will create a detailed scope of work and written estimate, which they will then review with you and answer any questions you may have. If you decide to proceed, your project manager will work with you to select materials and review the final project cost and design.
When you’re ready to move forward, we’ll all sign the contract and then Springtree will submit the appropriate permit application paperwork, order materials and schedule your project.
When work begins, the same project manager will be your point of contact throughout the project.
In short, our estimate and
- Conduct initial inspection and consultation, collecting measurements and details
- Create an accurate scope of work and written estimate
- Review the estimate with you and answer any questions
- Select materials and review project cost and design
- Sign the contract and submit the appropriate permit application
- Order materials and schedule the project
- Begin project
How We Work
Springtree’s construction process is categorized into 3 main steps:
- Debris removal and protection phase, which includes the following:
- Stage materials in your driveway (or similar location)
- Cover/protect all landscaping and outdoor furniture
- Remove existing roofing materials down to the decking, which includes removing all existing felt
- Inspect the decking
- Make any necessary repairs to the decking
- Daily job site clean-up
- Build back and ventilation, which includes the following:
- Apply new underlayments, according to the manufacturer’s specs
- Replace flashing
- Install ice and water shield
- Install new shingles
- Perform ventilation calculations
- Ensure ventilation is balanced, according the manufacturer’s specs
- Clean the job site daily
- Completion and inspection, including:
- Pre-construction attic inspection
- Post-construction attic inspection
- Quality control/final Springtree inspection
- Coordination of city inspection
- Final property clean-up
Experience You Can Trust
Call us at